Local instructor-led live VMware training courses in Moldova.
Prelegere pe scara cloud computing.
Dolby Poland Sp. z o.o.
Curs: Cloud Computing Overview
Formatorul încearcă să răspundă la cererile suplimentare, chiar dacă implică schimbarea planurilor sale.
Curs: Cloud computing essentials for managers / software engineers
VMware Course Outlines
• Describe the software-defined data center
• Explain the vSphere components and their function in the infrastructure
• Add ESXi hosts to a VMware vCenter® Server Appliance™ instance
• Manage vCenter Server Appliance
• Use a local content library as an ISO store, and deploy a virtual machine
• Describe vCenter Server architecture
• Use vCenter Server to manage an ESXi host
• Configure and manage vSphere infrastructure with VMware Host Client™ and VMware vSphere® Client™
• Describe virtual networks with vSphere standard switches
• Configure standard switch policies
• Use vCenter Server to manage various types of host storage: VMware vSphere® VMFS, NFS, iSCSI, and
• Examine the features and functions of Fibre Channel and VMware vSAN™
• Manage virtual machines, templates, clones, and snapshots
• Migrate virtual machines with VMware vSphere® vMotion®
• Migrate virtual machine storage with VMware vSphere® Storage vMotion®
• Monitor resource usage, and manage resource pools
• Discuss the VMware vSphere® High Availability (vSphere HA) cluster architecture
• Configure vSphere HA
• Manage vSphere HA and VMware vSphere® Fault Tolerance
• Use VMware vSphere® Replication™ and VMware vSphere® Data Protection™ to replicate virtual
machines and perform data recovery
• Use VMware vSphere® Distributed Resource Scheduler™ clusters to improve host scalability
• Use VMware vSphere® Update Manager™ to apply patches and perform basic troubleshooting of ESXi
hosts, virtual machines, and vCenter Server operations
• Identify troubleshooting methodology to logically diagnose faults and improve troubleshooting efficiency
By the end of this training, participants will be able to:
- Install VMware PKS components and tools.
- Deploy with BOSH and Pivotal Ops Manager.
- Integrate PKS with VMware Harbor capabilities.
- Manage and monitor infrastructures and applications using VMware tools.