Cursurile de formare Microsoft Dynamics 365 , locale, Microsoft Dynamics 365 instructor, demonstrează prin practică interactivă practică de a optimiza procesele de marketing și vânzări cu Microsoft Dynamics 365 . Pregătirea Microsoft Dynamics 365 este disponibilă ca „instruire live la fața locului” sau „instruire live la distanță”. Pregătirea live la fața locului poate fi efectuată local în spațiile clienților din Moldova sau în centrele de formare corporativă NobleProg din Moldova . Antrenamentul live de la distanță se realizează printr-un desktop interactiv, de la distanță. NobleProg - Furnizorul tău local de formare
Microsoft Dynamics 365 Course Outlines
By the end of this training, participants will be able to:
- Use the different modules in Microsoft Dynamics 365 to manage process flows.
- Integrate the Power Platform into Microsoft Dynamics 365.
- Structure different common data models such as records, segment charts, and more.
- Automate processes with Microsoft Flow integration.
Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations apps include, but are not limited to, Dynamics 365 Finance, Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management, and Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management, Manufacturing. Dynamics 365 Finance helps you to: Automate and modernize your global financial operations. Monitor performance in real time, predict future outcomes, and make data-driven decisions to drive business growth. Drive strategic financial decisions with artificial intelligence (AI), unify and automate your financial processes, reduce operational expenses, and decrease global financial complexity and risk. Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management helps you to: Transform your manufacturing and supply chain operations. Use predictive insights and intelligence from AI and the Internet of Things (IoT) across planning, production, inventory, warehouse, and transportation management. Maximize operational efficiency, product quality, and profitability. Innovate with intelligent manufacturing operations, modernize warehouse management, optimize production performance, maximize the life of your assets, and automate and streamline your supply chain. Note: For more information, please refer to https://docs.microsoft.com/learn/paths/get-started-finance-operations/ In this module, we will focus on the core features and functionality for Dynamics 365 Dynamics 365 Finance apps that are most used by end users and consultants.
A Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations Functional Consultant is responsible for performing discovery, capturing requirements, engaging subject matter experts and stakeholders, translating requirements, and configuring the solution and applications. The Functional Consultant implements a solution using out of the box capabilities, codeless extensibility, application and service integrations.
At Course Completion
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- How to navigate and efficiently use search, filtering and queries
- How to use operational workspaces
- Work with Business Document Management
- Work with record templates
- Integrate Power BI with Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations apps
- How to personalize workspaces
- Identify when to use Power Platform in Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations app.
- How to apply security roles to users
- Run and analyze security reports
- Create and use workflow for approval
- Work with Organization Hierarchy and its purposes.
- How to use personalization feature
- Use Data Management workspace
- Create and use and entity templates
- Copy configuration data between legal entities
- Import and Export data and manage data by using Office Integration
- Use Regression Suite Automation Tool (RSAT)
- Create User acceptance Tests (UAT) and test plans
- Create and work with Business Process Modeler (BPM)
- Understand how to use Issue search
This course is designed to build your foundation in Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management application knowledge. This course will cover the most important features and functionalities needed by Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management functional consultant including: The product information and how to configure, create, and manage your product and inventory. Supply chain management configuration and processing. The transportation management features, and the warehouse management features. Quality management and quality control functionalities. Master planning configuration and processing. This course includes lectures and several hands-on exercises. The exercises will be introduced to you on a form of a case study presented to a Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management functional consultant. Each exercise will be bases on a business scenario followed by a question or discussion then a step-by-step guidance to perform the system related steps.
This course is designed for The Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management functional consultant. The Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management functional consultant is a key resource that designs and configures apps to meet the requirements for a customer. The functional consultant analyzes business requirements and translates those requirements into fully realized business processes and solutions that implement industry-recommended practices. The functional consultant specializes in one or more of the following feature sets of Dynamics: finance, manufacturing, or supply chain management. They partner with architects, developers, administrators, and other stakeholders to deliver solutions that meet or exceed the needs of their customers.
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Configure the most important Dynamics 365 Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management functionalities.
- Process most of the Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management transactions.
- Explain to others how Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management features and functionalities works.